Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Monday, February 25, 2013

It's All About Me - Day Five

Did you enjoy the blog hop last week?  I do believe it's been the most fun of all the blog hops I've seen!  I laughed and giggled (and I don't giggle!) through all of the posts.  There are some of the most creative stitchers on this hop that I've ever seen.  If you missed it then you need to go back to this post and check them all out - just wonderful!

And here are today's hoppers - I can't wait to see what they've dreamed up for us!

Monday, February 25

Quilting Lines
Mountain Delights
Jane's Fabrics and Quilts
The Fuzzy Hat Quilter
Ramblings of an Empty Nester
NautiStitcher
Quilt Doodle Designs
Freemotion By The River
The German Mom
Spoilt Dog Quilts
Vickie at That Other Blog 

Be sure you comment on all the posts so you'll be eligible for these fabulous prizes:

And stop by Sew We Quilt and tell Madame Samm thank you for this hop.  And Amy Bradley for providing the darling pattern we used, as well as this e-pattern for the bargain price of $5!!!.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, just wanted you to know that I have not laughed so much in any of these blog hops as much as I have laughed in the last week and then some. It has been wonderful fun so thanks for all you have done.....

Thearica said...

I was like "uhhh Marlene, you forgot your creation"... and then it dawned on me that you were on day 1... lol

This HAS been a fabulous hop! Thanks for everything you have done for the hop!

Judy Cooper Textile Artist said...

Great blog hop!

Mary said...

You are doing a great job on this hop!

Grammy Staffy said...

So glad that you are enjoying your blog hop and getting some giggles in. Thanks for your email. It is comforting to know that you have found a way to manage your spasms. I will definitely go look for some aloe vera juice.
Have a good week. Hugs, Lura

Karen said...

It has been alot of fun on this, my first blog hop....you don't have to answer me I am just glad I got on board!!