Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Monday, May 6, 2013

It's For The Birds!


I can hardly wait for this blog hop ya'll - my mother loved birds so much that even as she reached her last days here on earth she was reminding us to "fill up the birdfeeders."  This would have been her favorite blog hop of all!


Mary from I piece 2 is our cheerleader for this event...and here is the schedule

Tuesday, May 7



Wednesday, May 8


Thursday, May 9


Friday, May 10



Monday, May 13




Tuesday, May 14


Wednesday, May 15

4 comments:

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

My kids will be saying the same thing about me when I'm gone. Your mom sounds like a lovely lady. I can't wait to see what everyone has made!

Thank you Mary for cheering everyone on, and Madame Samm of course:)

Anonymous said...

Those must be good memories of your mother loving birds. Today would have been my mother's birthday! I don't remember her noticing birds, other than my pet bird! ♥♥♥

Tammy said...

This is gonna e such a grea thop. I am excited too.

Grammy Staffy said...

Have fun with your blog hop.