Remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I was making some changes to my blog? And now you have to type in letters of unrecognizable words so my blog will know you aren't a spammer? Well I thought you might find it interesting to see some of the "words" I've encountered while reading blogs since then - and my interpretation of them!
1. Borma - If you like a girl, give her a whirl, but first get a Borma Shave
2. Parer - To peel potatoes with
3. Lariti - multiple lariats
4. Outanti - why are you telling Aunty to get out?
5. Bingor - Bingo! (with a Maine accent)
6. Hedattom - President of the Atoms
7. Sanest - The top category at the Insane Asylum
8. Germene - aren't all germs mean?
9. Emerlin - Merlin the Wizard's technology
10. Coger - A yankee cougar
11. Arein - The real spelling for R.N.
12. Solidit - Since when were T's hollow?
13. Noliv - Dead.
14. Codsmeti - Makeup for fish
15. Pafurs - pay first, then receive
16. Ophes - almost a curse (oh rats, oh darn, etc.)
17. Stogrowi - fertilizer for Sto's
18. Mahsipa - Short for Mississippi
19. Alilator - my three year old granddaughter's version of alligator
20. Crologin - I refuse to let a crow log onto my computer!
21. Meast - Again, my three year old grandaugther's way to say "I ask"
22. Baste - at last! A real word!
A couple of blog friends also told me they got these words on my blog:
23. Obesse - this one popped up right after she had a very large piece of chocolate cake!
24. Suckam - I'm not even going there!
Anyone have any "words" they want to share with us?