Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Friday, July 5, 2013

There's This Cupcake Shop....

called "The Fat Bottom Girls."  I've never tried it but someone brought a few to a gathering I went to yesterday.  All I can say is delicious, awesome, sinful and wow!  I could probably say more but I wouldn't want to be redundant.  Does redundant mean repetitive?  Cause that's what I meant.


There's Red Velvet, Salted Caramel, Italian Cream, Peanut Butter and one more I forget what it is....I only tried the Salted Caramel but oh my goodness have you had this?  Because you should.  You definitely should.  Today.  If not sooner.

11 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I just put on a pound reading your post!

Grammasheri said...

Mmmm...wonder if they ship to Arizona. ;)

Michelle said...

And that explains the name of the shop! Yum...could you hand me one?

Ray and Jeanne said...

Ohhhh, they sound delicious! I'm afraid if I lived nearby, I'd be a fat bottom girl! How do you stop at one? ~Jeanne

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Yum, yum!

Hope you had a nice visit to JCMO.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'll take an Italian Cream please!

FlourishingPalms said...

I think some fat just clung to my hips from admiring them.

Sparky said...

I love the idea of salt and caramel and that is where it ends ..although how you described these they sound sooooo sinful and the world could use a sweet sin now and then....love their name..they brand it the way they see it lol

Purple Pam said...

Those cakes look so yummy. I try to stay away from our local cupcake shop. They have an awesome snickerdoodle cupcake they make on Wednesdays. Delicious!

D. Jean Quarles said...

Loving salted caramel. Yum.

Carrie P. said...

OOOO! yum! your shrimp gumbo sounds good too.