1. When it's minus 2° diesel fuel will gel.
2. When diesel fuel gels it stops up the fuel filter.
3. When the fuel filter stops up the truck motor stops running. Even if you're going 60 miles an hour down the highway.
4. When it's minus 2°, the hazard lights on your truck are flashing, and you're hitchhiking someone will pick you up. There are still people with kind hearts out there.
5. When it's minus 2° and your truck stops you cannot stay in it because you will freeze to death. And eggs inside an ice chest (with no ice) will also freeze. But there are also kind convenience store owners who will welcome you and tell you to hang out until the tow truck arrives.
6. When it's minus 2° floors never get warm, even in McDonald's. Even when you stay there for 2 hours waiting for your truck to get fixed. But you can get on a first name basis with the cleaning lady and the cashiers.
7. Minus 2° is beyond cold - it's brutal. I've never liked to be cold. I will never like to be cold.
8. I've always told my husband we would get along great as long as I was never cold, stranded or broke. Lucky for him he had a little money in his pocket so I could buy chocolate in the convenience store. And chocolate, even frozen, is a comfort food.