I've gotten tagged again ya'll. This time Katherine at Quilter Going Bananas wants to know 6 random things about me. Random things? Does that mean weird - is this a secret quest to find out my really weird personality quirks? Sneaky, sneaky....
1. One of my shoulders is higher than the other. No I didn't have scoliosis, I'm just weird. It's not a big deal except one bra strap always falls off and the other always feels too tight which makes me feel lopsided sometimes. Come to think of it, it matches my thinking process!
2. I can remember your phone number but not your name. Hello 754-2378 - now let's see you're Mary right? Susan? Tricia?
3. I can remember my phone number when we first got a phone when I was about 8 years old - JE4-2202. That's about 54 years ago for those of you who are wondering!
4. My favorite meal is pinto beans, pan fried potatoes with onions and cornbread. I know, all carbs. There were 4 kids in my family and we were "economically deprived" to be politically correct. I remember having that meal pretty often and so it's comfort food to me.
5. I want to have a couple of different perfumes on my bathroom counter at all times. I rarely use it but I want it there. I think it must be a symbol of feminity to me. Or something. Maybe I just want it.
6. About 15 years I bought a Teddy Bear for myself. I never had one as a kid and so when I was 45 or so I bought myself one. His name is Jed and I slept with him for a couple of years. Then I was over it. Now he sits on a chair in my bedroom watching over me while I sleep. I highly recommend it.
So there you are six random (weird) things about me. Now who am I gonna' tag with this? Who's going to be the luck one? Let's try....
1. Pat at Bird Nest On The Ground
2. Bonnie at Quiltville
3. Lura at Grammy's News
4. Alex at My Quill and Pen
5. Pam at Passionate Purple Quilter
6. Rose Mary at Life in a Cordwood Cabin
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
No ya'll I'm supposed to let you know I'm tagging you by commenting on your blog. I read that rule #5. But I'm preposting this because Ike is making his way to my door today bringing us high winds and lots of rain. Typically we lose power when this happens. So, since your a regular reader here I figure you'll read all about me tagging you and act accordingly. Definition of accordingly: do anything you want to, or not! You know I'll be back to see you and comment on your blog when I can. :)