Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Have You Tried These?


Seriously good.  And that's all I'm gonna' say about that.  Except for just this one tiny thing.  Is there anything that wouldn't be good if covered with fudge?  I'm just sayin'.


If you haven't read Grandmama Jane's post about Thanksgiving you really should.  I think she's right on target and I loved this post.  She talks about not letting Christmas rush us through Thanksgiving...savoring not just the food, but the moment.  Wise woman is Grandmama Jane.

I'm still quilting on the stocking quilt.  And I learned something else about free motion quilting.  I have a really nice handwriting when I try, but writing on a quilt...not the same thing.  :(    Oh and I learned another thing.  Some creatures who live in the forest must have deformed feet based on the stockings quilted down there in the blocks on the bottom.  Good thing I used green thread on the green blocks.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Now dip those in peanut butter, and it will be pure bliss!

Angie said...

I wonder if those Chock Ritz are likely to hit our shops in England. I do hope so. I czan think of a few customers!

Sparky said...

And NOOOO I have not eating these..nor would they be in my house....goodness me... Look at the label..that is all I can say LOL>..of course you are asking a Nutritionist who does not have any packaged goods of any kind in her home except for those she made...lol
YOU are killing me...

Julie Fukuda said...

I'm glad that is a limited edition,
(limited to your area?) That makes it a lot easier to resist.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

they sure look tasty - I have not seen them.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Arkansas Patti said...

Those look entirely too addictive.
Must pass.
Will check that link, thanks.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Cornfield Quilter said...

Ohhhh, don't you just love the holidays and all the chocolate things we make only once a year! May you have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

nanny said...

My daughter bought a box of those last time I was in Dallas......I ate one (or two) Chocolate kinda sends me into orbit.....they were delicious. She called the night I got home and said she finished off the box for supper....lol

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

OH MY!! Chocolate and buttery saltiness together? I better not buy them. They might not make it home even!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Janet, said...

Those look delicious. What we do is get two plain Ritz crackers and spread peanut butter in the middle of them. Then dip them in melted chocolate bark and let harden. They are so good!

BarbCarol said...

Chocolate covered Ritz.....now we know what you are REALLY doing at 3 AM.

Linda said...

Yes! So good! Bought them to put in the kids' lunches. Not sure how many of them made it there??!! LOL!

Lena . . . said...

I'm going to the store this morning - hopefully they'll have the fudge crackers. They look wonderful - but then I'm a chocoholic. And I totally agree with Grandma Jane. I'm so tired of the Christmas season being rushed and Thanksgiving being almost unobserved. Stores had their Christmas items out BEFORE Halloween this year. Awful.

Anonymous said...

Where may I find those?!!!! yummy

Cris A said...

Ok I have a secret......I make these every Christmas....BUT.....I melt the Andes Chocolate pieces....and they taste like the Girl Scout Thin Mints!!!! YUMMO!