Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My New Roommate

When I opened my bedroom door the first morning I was at my sister's house this young lady came running in, jumped up on the bed, and snuggled right next to me as I did my morning devotions.  When I got up and turned on my computer she opened one eye, looked at me, closed it back and didn't move.  I went to shower and dress, came back, and she was in the same place.  She actually is my nephew's dog but she is visiting Nanny for a while so that her master and family can look for a new house.  But I think she was pretty at home, don't you?

11 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, indeed, she looks quite at home and as if sleeping on the bed is a matter of course. I shan't mention this to my dog.

Needled Mom said...

Aww...she looks so comfortable too.

Peggy Lee said...

Ah yes...there's nothing better than a dog that belongs to SOMEONE ELSE. I'll have to admit this one is particularly cute!

Anonymous said...

She is a sweetie.. I love dogs!

And I chuckled because you have Lisa's new freebie pattern on your computer :o)

Lena . . . said...

She and my dog, Daisy, must be related somehow as that's usually where you find Daisy also.

Teresa said...

She looks comfy to me.

Tracy P. said...

Ah, she knows who will give her some love!

Marie Rayner said...

She looks absolutely comfortable and at home there Marlene! xxoo

Arkansas Patti said...

Other peoples dogs are like grandchildren, we forgive them everything and think every thing they do is cute. What a sweetie.
She is obviously at home with you.

Val said...

So precious!! She must really like you.

Caroline said...

Aww! We've got two German Shorthairs, and they are big babies. We've had 4 over the course of the last 10 years. Mine was a 110# lug of love.They used to sleep with us, but 180# worth of dogs doesn't make for a comfortable nights sleep, when they both push for their share of the bed. I kinda miss my lug! Cute picture, brought back memories! TY !