Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He's Coming! Are You Ready?

In my quilt guild we have a silent auction at our November of 12 1/2" Christmas blocks made by the members...one of our most fun money-making efforts.  We also do patriotic blocks in June.  This will be my contribution this year.  Isn't he a cutie?  The pattern is from an Art To Heart book. 

7 comments:

Phyllis said...

Super cute! And no, I'm nowhere near ready but at least know what I'm giving!

Amy said...

Santa is adorable! I want to be a part of that auction!!!!

Julie Fukuda said...

If I had made that I'd probably want to keep it.

BarbCarol said...

Your guild should have a blog page and open the auction to their fans. I would bid!

Sparky said...

ahhh that could be a mug rug lol

Arkansas Patti said...

That is darling and good grief, no I am not ready. You made me break into a panicked sweat for a moment.

Maria said...

It makes me smile and feel JOLLY and JOYFUL!
Such a lovely job!
*Maria