Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pay It Forward and Other Stuff


Julie at Through the Barn Door, a new blogging acquaintence, is participating in a blogging exchange - Pay It Forward. I've decided to join with her and others in this project which is based on the Movie "Pay It Forward." This exchange focuses on acts or deeds of kindness being done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness perform their own acts of kindness. So here's how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don't know right now what the gift will be, and it probably won't be this month but it will be some time this summer, I promise. :) If you are one of the three, what YOU have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So, anybody want to join in?

And in answer to questions/polls on former posts:
BQ#1 - it is an oak leaf hydrangea according to the e-mails and posts I got
BQ#2 - no one seems to be having this problem except me
BQ#3 - everyone seems to be having this problem, just like me
and Tile won hands down over the blue formica! Thanks friends for the helping hand with that issue. I'll let you know if I convince my husband. :)

3 comments:

Purple Pam said...

I am ready, or at least I will be when I am on summer break. I want to participate in Pay It Forward. Can I play?

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

I would love to play :) Sounds like so much fun !!! I know just what I will make for the PIF.
Hugs,
Amy M.
dragonryder4@yahoo.com

diamondstatecurlygurl said...

Looks like I'm #3!!!