1. A 2 year old caught just as she is about to give her baby a bath in the toilet and who has the most innocent expression on her face - what? I'm not supposed to do this?
2. A 7 year old who replies to all instruction with, "Gotcha!"
me: Would you please pick up your toys?
me: Please don't scream at your sister.
me: If you're going to sew you have to be in a chair alone because otherwise you might poke the needle in someone's eye (like mine!)
3. A 2 year old who wears her Grandpa completely out by having him put her on the top of the water slide instead of climbing up herself - over and over and over and over.
4. A 7 year old who carries her purse constantly, even to bed.
5. A 2 year old who, when being "watched" by her grandpa, gets the tv remote control and attempts to put it in the toilet.
6. A 7 year old who keeps saying "something stinks" referring to her sister because she thinks it's funny.
7. Cousins who play so hard for so long that they sleep until 10:00 in the morning.