Things that make me laugh while babysitting:
1. A 2 year old who answers, "OK Honey!" when told it isn't nice to hit her sister.
2. A 7 year old who screams at the top of her lungs while going face first down the water slide.
3. A 2 year old who constantly poses and says, "Picture me!" if a camera is anywhere in sight.
4. A 7 year old who does all the dances 1 foot in front of the television while watching Hannah Montana - and doesn't have a clue anyone is watching.
5. A 2 year old who is in the middle of potty training and will go anytime you ask her as long as you let her "push" the handle.
6. A 7 year old who calls up her aunt to tell her to bring fingernail polish when she comes to visit because Grandma doesn't have any and because she needs to paint her toenails this week.
7. A 2 year old and a 7 year old and a 63 year old Grandpa who are easily fooled into believing that Grandma made Pineapple Dumplings for dessert when she actually made Pineapple Cobbler and forgot to put in the Baking Powder!