Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Apron Swap

I recently participated in an apron swap at Booming Aprons. The rules were simple: Make an apron for your partner, either Halloween or Fall themed and she would make one for you. My partner was Sarah at A Needle & Threads. Sarah is a young mom with two little ones and how in the world she has time to sew I do not know. I remember those times and it seems to me that taking a bath was a big deal, let alone sewing! Anyway, today I received my apron in the mail (pictures courtesy of Sarah's recent post.) Isn't this just the cutest thing?
My favorite fabrics are always Moda - I'm not sure why but they always seem to have colors and designs that appeal to me. And that's just what she chose! Along with the apron she also sent a tea towel that's just as cute as the apron. Thanks so much Sarah!

6 comments:

Dandelion Quilts said...

Oh, I love that. I might have to give that a go...I have a charm pack or two in my stash.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What perfect colors! You are a lucky lady! And I'm sure she is too!
Becky

Alexandra MacVean said...

I wish I had good sewing skills! That is one talent, that I was not blessed with! ;-) Your apron is cute, cute,cute!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I wish I had good sewing skills! That is one talent, that I was not blessed with! ;-) Your apron is cute, cute,cute!

Ginger Patches said...

What a fun fall apron--Sarah did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful apron - I especially like the colors!