Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Finished by Friday, etc.

Not much sewing this week because of the holiday but I did finish another block from Winter Wonderland - this one is called The Snow Family.

When you get this post I'll be in Cancun for my niece's wedding. Just picture this...posh resort, blue ocean, white sand, guacamole dip, frozen drinks, waiters at my beck and call, wedding at sunset on the beach, surrounded by family. God gives us great blessings and I can't wait to enjoy this one!

8 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Congrats on finishing another block for your quilt. I know you are having a wonderful time in Cancun. We love it there.

Raquel said...

Awwwww . . . I love snowmen! Yours done in red-stitch are just lovely! Have fun in Cancun! Much love - Raquel XO

Adrienne said...

No snowmen in Cancun! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the flowers outside my window.
~Adrienne~

molly said...

Looks lovely, sounds lovely! Have a great time....

Anonymous said...

Still hoping you have a great trip and your brother does great!

Cute snowmen!

Pat said...

Marlene, Sure hope you are enjoying your trip and that brother is doing well. Today I gave you an award....go to my blog and read about it if you can......birdnestontheground.blogspot.com. Sure enjoy you. Pat

Dandelion Quilts said...

Enjoy the wedding and the beach! Fun

Unknown said...

OK, my heart is full of jealousy, but I'm jealous with lots of love...

:)