Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Breaking the Rules




My friend Janie with Southern Lagniappe awarded me the Arte Y Pico award!The Arte Y Pico is awarded to blogs that you consider deserving due to their creativity, design, interesting material and for their contributions to the blogging community. If you receive the Arte Y Pico you in turn are to bestow it on five blogs you deem worthy of this award.So first of all, I'd like to thank Janie for giving me this award! Janie has a wonderful blog that is so reflective of it's name. It is a lovely blog....you should stop by.


Now, here are the rules:
You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
Each awardee has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
Display these rules.


I know I'm supposed to pick 5. I know I'm supposed to pick only 5. But I just can't. If you read me regularly you know two things:

First thing - I recently tagged 6 bloggers that I really wanted to know more about. I read about a hundred or maybe 2, 375 a week so there are plenty to choose from but, and here's the

Second thing - I'm in Cancun. Mexico. Eating guacamole, sipping frozen drinks, staring at the ocean. Oh and going to a wedding. I don't have my computer with me. How am I posting this you ask? Through Blogger post dating thingy.
So I'm breaking the rules. I will sit in the corner when I get home. If I can take my computer with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your staring at the ocean and all the rest!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award...and there may be a bit of envy in blogland for the frozen drink / ocean viewing that's happening. :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Congrats on your award. I think it is well deserved. Enjoy Cancun. Wish I was there with you.

Heather said...

Have a pina colada for me!!!

Tracy P. said...

Uh oh--sounds like the corner belongs to Montezuma!