1. When my computer won't get an internet connection at home but does at the computer hospital and then does again when I get home but won't the next morning. So the computer geeks think I'm crazy when really, it's the computer.
2. Neighbors who mow their grass at 7:00 in the morning. It's wet for heaven's sake and the grass piles up in clumps all over the lawn.
3. When weather predictors on the local channel say it might storm really, really bad tonight with lightning and hail and maybe tornados, or maybe it won't. When I'm living in a camper.
4. People who let their dogs roam free and poop in the yard where my grandchildren play. Even when there's a leash law and besides it's just good manners to walk your dog and use a pooper scooper.
5. Telemarketers. Especially the ones who call when the baby is asleep. Not that they know when the baby is asleep but all over the world some baby is asleep at any given time.
6. Double pane windows that somehow get a leak and it gets dirty between the two panes and you can't do anything about it except replace the window.
7. Parents of children who throw screaming fits in the grocery store and the parents don't take them out until they can calm down. Poor things are probably exhausted and yes before you tell me I know it might be the only time the parent can shop and I'm sympathetic but the poor children are making themselves sick.
8. Television advertisements for creams, lotions, salves that claim to enhance sex. At no time is that appropriate.
9. Female evangelists on television who wear enough makeup for six people. Not necessary. And makes you look like a working girl.
10. People who pass me in a curve, on a hill, with a double yellow line. When I'm driving 5 miles above the speed limit. And then a mile up the road pull into Sonic.