Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


For those of you who helped me on this journey...this is the camera I decided on. It looks like the old camera my parents had a hundred years ago and I love that about it! I looked at all those little credit card sized cameras and I not only couldn't see all the words, I couldn't even see the buttons they were on. :( And I sure couldn't make these arthritic fingers work the doggone things! I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles but I'll work on that. (And thanks for this picture Michelle!) My next pictures of the lake will be gorgous I'm sure. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are welcome. It looks great, and I look forward to many more photos.
be blessed,
Michelle

Val said...

I can't wait to see the pictures made by this new camera. It looks so nice.

Love Bears All Things said...

That is the type I'm looking for. I'm anxious to hear about your experience with it.
Mama Bear