Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halleluiah!

For those of you who have been following my cell phone story and fiasco.....Sprint came through! For the first time since last April my sister is able to call my cell phone and it actually rings instead of her getting a disconnect notice! She literally spent hours on the phone with Sprint trying to get this resolved and they came through. Here's the explanation, which makes absolutely no sense to me: some phone numbers can have two ways to route to them instead of one; mine did; when she tried to call me her phone got confused as to which route to take so it took none. :) Hmmmm, sometimes I do that too!

However, now AT&T has some catching up to do. As of last Wednesday I no longer receive my e-mail on my Blackberry. Out of the blue. I changed nothing. This whole trip, even when I didn't have e-mail access on my computer I didn't worry because I got my e-mails on my Blackberry. Then boom! nothing............ It just can't be easy can it?

5 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I hate it when technology doesn't work....love it when it does.

I am glad that your sister can call you now.

Thanks for the well wishes last week. I was so sick and the blog love and prayers helped a lot.
Have a great week. Love, Lura

Michelle said...

As Pooh would say....Oh, BOTHER!
Be blessed,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a backup of 2 dixie cups and a string...I'm just sayin'

;D

Val said...

Nope, can't count on it to work when you need it. I am so glad you have your issues resolved.

Angie said...

I could send you a pencil and paper if it would help...........

love, Angie, xx